Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I have been thinking a lot lately about how technology is everywhere.  It can be used for great things or for things.. not so great.  I want to help flood the internet with wonderful things.  I want to try to share what I believe and provide opportunities for others to share what they believe as well.  Nobody is perfect.  Everyone believes in something, whether it is a religion, certain moral/personal standards, a goal that they have, a friend that they trust, trust in general.  I want to provide an opportunity where others can learn about beliefs in general.  Where we can all come together as human beings and share with one another how we feel about certain subjects.  Questions we have, things we wonder about.  I don't know everything.  In fact, I know very little.  But... I am willing to put in the effort and research it.  If you have a question please leave it in the comment section.  If you want to read about my take on one thing or another, please let me know.
I can honestly tell you that I don't care what  your religion is or what your background is.  I don't care if you want to make the same sort of life decisions as me or not.  I do however care that respect is shown for each other.  That we all, no matter our beliefs, look out for one another because whether you believe we are all Sons and Daughters of a Heavenly Father, meaning we are all siblings with a divine nature and destiny; or if you think we all formed from a small particle of basic nothingness and eventually evolved into what we are.  Whether you believe we are all reincarnated and are living a life based on how you lived in a previous life or that once we die everything is done. It's all over.   None of that matters to me.  I think something that we can all agree on however is that we are all human beings.  We all look different.  We all make different choices.  We have all gone through different things.  We all need someone to look out for us.  Someone who cares about us no matter the decisions we make.  Please, let me be that person.  Let me help each of you whether its through this blog or some other means.  I believe that there is a God.  I believe that He wants us to take care of each other.  In the New Testament of the Bible,  Jesus the Christ, during His last public discourse said,(found in Matthew Chapter 23 verses 42-45) " 42 For I was an ahungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the aleast of these, ye did it not to me."

The last thing He said to the people publicly is to take care of one another.  He didn't care if they were rich or poor, Jew or Gentile.  He wanted them to look out for one another. Please, especially during this time of year, please, look out for your neighbors, friends, and even strangers on the street.  Take a little extra time to smile or wave at someone.  Please help those who are in need, whether they realize the need themselves or not.  All of us are in need of something.  

I know that this post has been a little all over the place today, but I know that the message I wanted to get out got out.  

I love each and every one of you.  Thank you for reading and being a part of this world.

love,

Hermana Bricker

No comments:

Post a Comment