Monday, August 12, 2013

What a Week!

This week was really strange and good and hard all at the same time.  We saw some miracles and now have 3 new people who are interested in learning more about the church. 2 of which have accepted baptism and want to be baptized as soon as they can.  We have 3 baptismal dates set for August 31st which is really exciting.  Transfers come up on the 29th so I may get moved areas but in regards to mail you can still send it to 8515 Douglas Ave #19  Urbandale, IA 50322 and I will get it.
With school beginning again and the summer temperature slowly cooling down some it has been nice.  
We have biked a bit more this week which is great, I love to bike but it's interesting biking with a side shoulder bag that will be required beginning next transfer (August 29th).
I also got a package that included a video from my family.  I loved it so much! it was great to see and hear each of them and I know that the Lord is sending them blessings.
I can't really write much about what happened because in order to do so I would need to put in some personal details about the people we are teaching which I don't feel is right to do on the internet but if write me a letter I might be able to explain it a little bit more to you.  I love you all!
love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment