Monday, August 5, 2013

Hey all!
Not much time to write but I wanted to let all of you know that I am doing just great.  Things are tough but I, with the Lord's help, am tougher.  Thank you for all of your support and for all that you have helped me with.  Thank you for reading.  This last week I had the chance to go to the Nauvoo temple for the 3rd time since I have been out.  Make the temple your goal.  Not only is it super pretty but it is eternal.  In it is where you make promises with our Heavenly Father that are eternal, they last forever, it isnt just something that is here one day and gone the next.  I love you all!
love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment