Monday, July 22, 2013

Weird!!

So.. this will prove to be a really weird transfer.  I didn't get a new companion.  Instead I got a used companion.  My MTC companion is once again my companion so it is weird getting to the point where it doesn't seem so surreal.   I'll let you know when it gets to that point.. if it gets to that point.
This week I really focused on the power of the Atonement.  I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we are all never left alone.  Christ knows what we are feeling and what we are going through exactly.  It is personal and it is eternal.  Through the Atonement we will live again because Christ lived again and through the Atonement, we have the ability to live in God's presence again.  This week I want to invite all of you to reflect on  your relationship with the Savior and your knowledge and testimony of the Atonement.  Write it down.  Write your testimony and look back on it ever month or so.  See how it has grown or how it has dwindled.  It will bless your life.  
I love you all!
love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment