Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm Staying!!

This Thursday is transfers so on Saturday we got our transfer calls to say if we are staying or going.  I will remain in this area at least another 6 weeks.  I will however be getting a new companion and I am really excited to see who the Lord has in store for me.
This last week we had exchanges.  It is where another set of missionaries comes to our area, stays the night and goes out teaching with us.  I worked with one of the sisters for half the day and then switched and worked with another sister.  It was a really great experience and we were able to teach 10 lessons that day.  Each lesson was powerful and the spirit was so very present.  I am so grateful for that opportunity to see new teaching approaches and new ways to have more focused lessons.  
This week I have realized more fully how important having a strong testimony of The Book of Mormon.  I highly encourage anyone and everyone whether you have read The Book of Mormon before or not, no matter how many times you have read it, read it again.  Study it, Pray about it, and Ponder it.  You WILL receive a witness from the Holy Ghost in regards to its truthfulness. 
I love you all!  You are amazing! Thank you for your support.
Love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment