Monday, June 24, 2013

This week was an interesting week.  We biked 25.3 miles on Wednesday... ouch is basically all I can say about that... haha
We had our last Zone Conference with President and Sister Jergensen, they will be leaving this weekend and President and Sister Jensen will be coming in.  I am sad to see them leave but I am excited to see who the Lord has placed in that position of leadership in my life at this time.
The weather here is expected to be crazy for the next few days and so far today we have tornado and flash flood warnings but we are safe and I know that the Lord protects His missionaries.
The power of prayer is an amazing thing.  It really truly can change people.  Prayers can be specific or broad, both are heard and both are answered.  I know that prayer works and that Heavenly Father loves hearing from us.
I love you all, you are all in my prayers!
love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment