Monday, June 17, 2013

A Really Tough Week

I am not going to have this be a super long blog post.  I just don't have it in me today to write all that much.  This last week was a really difficult one but I know that sacrifice bring forth blessings.  I want to let everyone know that I love them and care about them and would really love some extra prayers sent my way if you would.   I knew that missionary work was hard but there were just some things I couldn't prepare for emotionally.  It is a major heart break when someone who was progressing so very much decides to, in an instant, no longer choose to investigate into the church.   It is hard when you bear your testimony, hold out your heart and soul so someone and they stomp all over it.  
I know without a doubt in my mind that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is God's church on the earth in this day and age.  I know that it has all of the same power and authority as the church had when Jesus Christ himself walked the Earth.  I know that The Book of Mormon is true.  I know that it is scripture and contains, as does the Bible, evidence of the truthfulness that Jesus Christ is in fact the Savior and Redeemer of the World.   I know that families can be together forever.  I know that Thomas Spencer Monson is a prophet of God as was Adam, Noah, Isaiah, Moses and many others who were called by God to lead an guide the people of the church and the people of the world who would heed to their message.  I know that Thomas Spencer Monson is God's mouthpiece on the earth today.   I know that Heavenly Father answers all prayers.  
I am blessed to have the opportunity to serve as a representative of Jesus Christ and to bring the people of Missouri, Illinois, and Iowa that are part of the Iowa Des Moines mission boundaries the truth.
Love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment