Thursday, April 4, 2013

3 Weeks Down, 3 More to Go

Exactly 20 days from today I will be on a plane headed to Iowa.   I am really excited and I really hope and pray that  I will feel ready in time.  The Spanish is coming along great and this last week we had an amazing lesson with our investigator Alex.  The spirit was so strong in that room and I know that he knew that we cared and that Heavenly Father cares as well.  This last week we did this thing called TRC for the second time.  It stands for Teaching Resource Center and I really love it.   We talk to members of the church who are struggling with different things and this week both lessons ended up talking about Revelation through Prayer.  One set of sisters really loves to dance and the other set really loves to read so we talked to them about how through both music and books Heavenly Father can answer our prayers.  It was really fun and I think that the message that we shared with them really helped them a lot.
I don't have much time today because one of my friend's happens to be on the computer at the same time as me so I will be emailing her back and forth but I love you and Heavenly Father loves you.  You are a child of God and nothing will ever change that!  You have a family who has and will give up everything for you.  You have a brother, Jesus Christ, who gave His life so that you can live yours and return to live with our Father in Heaven.
Love,
Hermana Bricker



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment