Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February 22, 2013


For those of you who don't know I have been called to serve as a representative of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Des Moines Iowa Spanish speaking mission.  I enter the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on March 13, 2013 so 20 days from today and I am extremely excited.  Yesterday I was informed that I would be set apart as a missionary on Tuesday March 12th at 6:30pm and my brother would be released from his service as a missionary (He served in the Jackson Mississippi mission) that same night at 6:00pm.  I am so happy that we will be able to experience this together and that that we get to see each other before I leave.  The church is true.  God loves each and every one of us and I look forward to spreading the good news of the gospel to the people of Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment